Our Marketing Plan
Our Extended Market Reach
When you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we’re here to help. Our comprehensive marketing plan will get your home seen by thousands of motivated buyers.
When you list with Tami Price Properties Group, you’ll have access to the Keller Williams Listing System, or KWLS. This proprietary, exclusive system ensures your property is marketed online 24/7 through more than 350 of the most popular search Websites.
The Right Price
We’ll quickly put together a custom marketing plan with an effective price. A well-priced home often generates competing offers and drives up the final sale value. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values throughout your area, including expired listings and properties still on the market.
The Right Exposure
In marketing your home, we also develop a listing that emphasizes its unique and sellable aspects. We then put your home in front of buyers, establishing it on the local MLS as well as broader ones, new listings sheets, and real estate publications. Our nation-wide network of professional real estate contacts and buyers will also have the opportunity to check out your listing.
Effective Internet Marketing
In addition, we’ll use the Internet and our innovative website to make your listing highly visible. With more than 80% of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, this is a part of your marketing strategy that you can’t afford to miss.
The Best Deal
When we list your home, we do so at no additional cost. When you start to get offers, we can represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure that you get the best price, and favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out. As your professional aides, we also oversee all paperwork related to the sale.
MARKETING ACTION PLAN
When you list with Tami Price Properties Group you can expect to receive high level, systematized services. Below are some of the services and actions you can expect to be implemented in your customized marketing plan.
- Provide strategic pricing strategies so you’re competitive with the current market and pricing trends.
- Provide a 2-Hour staging consultation with a professional stager who will take you room by room and make recommendations for your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint and terrific curb appeal.
- Pre-marketing within local realtor forums and office intranet-800 agents, as well as office team meetings with a captive audience of 100+. Pre-marketing within local realtor forums and office intranet-800 agents, as well as office team meetings with a captive audience of 100+.
- Professional HDR Photography that includes 25 Still Photos (or more) & 3 D Matterport Virtual Tour.
- Optimize your home’s Internet presence by posting information in Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as local and global MLS systems including plenty of photographs and an expanded description of your property. The listing syndication platform feeds the listing to over 500 real estate related outlets locally, nationally and internationally.
- Expand and enhance your listing where possible, which will include all High Resolution Photography, expanded descriptions, headlines, banners and text boxes that will pull your listing to the top of the searches in your area and price range. The more feature rich your listing is, the better placement you receive on Real Estate related websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow.com & Trulia.com and various Social Media Outlets.
- Place custom “for sale” signage with distinctive sign riders.
- Distribute 200 “Just Listed” postcards to neighbor’s, or adjacent communities that would be considered potential “move ups,” announcing your home is on the market and encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home
- Create home packets that included color fliers, copy of the MLS description, list of upgrades provided by you, your seller’s disclosure notice, and any other relevant documentation provided to us to place inside your property.
- Target our marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood/area.
- Advertise your home in direct-mail campaigns, email campaigns and social media- to include but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Instagram.
- If desired, create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses if so desired. Open houses are a very traditional marketing tool and are not as effective in today’s marketing because of the massive internet exposure.
- Inform neighboring sales counselors, if applicable, that your home is for sale in an effort to have them steer buyers to your listing if they do not have inventory that matches what the buyer is looking for.
- Provide you with marketing updates every 7-10 days detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home, online statistics and market data for showing activity in your area and price range with analysis showing you specifically if the sale of your house is “on target” or “needs adjustment” early in the process. The analytics will make sure you have good measurement of success within 2 weeks of being on the market, and not finding yourself wondering what the issues are if your listing is not SOLD at 30/60/90 days.
- Negotiation strategies are implemented on every offer to help you sell for the highest possible price with the least amount of concessions.
- All offers are pre-screened and lenders contacted to make sure the buyer is truly qualified and not just a surface pre-qual.
- Guidance during the inspection process and repair negotiations.
- We have a system for managing the appraisal process, which most people (and Agents) do not realize is equally important as getting the house under contract. The professional “opinion” of value of your home that the Buyer’s Lender will accept is rendered by the Appraiser, and we work the Appraiser just like working a Buyer lead. We are proactive in supplying an appraisal packet in advance rather than being passive and reactive to a low appraisal.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it’s time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional real estate agent. If you’d like to discuss your next home sale today, please contact us anytime.
Would you like a complementary home evaluation? Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”true”]